Thursday, November 15, 2007

Emirates' Website & Destinations...

Just a quick update on my previous post on the website of Emirates Airlines.

They have recently done a major over-haul on the site, and it is certainly spectacular and very user-friendly. Infact, their online price quote reflects an easier way to select your fare matched with preferred dates - a feature many airlines now offer, and one that was not available for EK passengers up until a couple of weeks ago. All within reach of your finger tips.

Furthermore, their Toronto service just began recently, and their non-stop flights to Houston and São Paulo is one heck of an amazing growth! Personally, I intend to fly their first A380 flight, but as of now, I do not have the details as to between what cities it will operate.

For the moment, I shall be flying them shortly again, this time perhaps on business class, so watch out for a blogging with their upgraded services soon. This time, I hope my bags arrive without anyone taking them off the belt! Until then, enjoy your travels!

No comments: