Friday, October 5, 2007

Hold On To Your Seat

I forgot to mention something of utmost importance as well during a flight.

My seat was the last row, window. Usually, that seat/row is almost always empty as passengers prefer leaving the aircraft sooner. Not this time, it turns out someone else had the same brain as I did.

So here I am, sitting next to a real gentleman, BUT, a seat hogger for sure! As polite as he was, the chap didn't leave me with much room to make it as comfortable as it could have been. His right arm overtook my entire left armrest, and then some. His elbow wasn't too far from poking my arms which made me push away more towards the window. Any more nudging, and I'd be hanging on the side of a B747 with the engine thrust, jet stream, and wind pushing me in a horizontal direction as my mouth bubbles open like a pregnant frog.

So I settle down to watch a decent movie, but his underside of the arm kept pushing all sorts of buttons that was related to my screen - ugh! But here's the annoying part.

The last three rows were divided 2-4-2, and we both were on the right side of the '2' seat section. His wife was opposite on the aisle in the 4 section, with THREE, yes THREE empty seats next to her.

Go figure!

No comments: