Friday, October 5, 2007

British Airways

Another trip to one of my favorite cities: London! This time, I had a choice of taking Air Canada versus British Airways. AC was cheaper by over $100.00, but inflight service is of importance to me so I chose the non stop JFK-LHR on BA. Based on my last flight on AC, I doubt I'd be flying them again anytime soon.

The check-in, security, and boarding went very smooth. While the aircraft was a tad bit outdated (B747), the interior was pleasant and clean. Every seat had their own inflight system, which is of course pretty much standard these days.

Their IFE was much more advanced and had some of the latest movies around - uncomparable to AC.

The food - while the Muslim meal was a tad bit bland, it was interesting. A brunch menu consisted of baked fish with spinach - but the side dish of rice pilaf was BLAH (and overcooked). Again, comparing it to my previous trip in June - it was ahead of the game.

The flight crew were very helpful, polite, courteous. It was overall, a pleasant trip, and one I would always consider taking with British Airways.

No comments: