Monday, July 2, 2007

Using a Blog


Ok so I am getting used to this blog. I'm not one to constantly update stuff like this but I know that 20 years later, I'll look back and wonder if all these things really happened.

Right now I am watching Hell's Kitchen. Everyone thinks that the chef is very rude and arrogant. That he is - but I think if you were to define the word "hell" it wouldn't be pretty either! Or the show should be called 'Heaven's Kitchen'. No kidding.

I am going to assume many know about this show, which is why you are reading this part of the post, so I will continue with today's episode and won't refer to the past. Personally, I think Melissa should be kicked off. She has been a pain to the other contestants in this episode, and if I were the chef, I wouldn't wait - out she'd go before the main event! The pic above is courtesy of MSNBC.

No comments: