Friday, February 8, 2008

Back to the US, for a day

My return flight on British Airways was nothing but pleasant. The 777 with its comfortable interior was almost empty, which added to the experience in itself, although a change in my flight meant I did not get a 'Muslim meal'. Nonetheless, the asian-vegetarian alternative was quite impressive considering they almost ran out of food that I could consume.

Cabin crew? Very professional, exceptional, and went out of their way to make sure everyone had a pleasant journey.

My arrival in New York was for less than 2 days before my next flight on Air Canada to Montreal - a city I was visiting for the first time. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, I wasn't too thrilled with the selection of the carrier... you'll know why soon...

No comments: